Company’s non-invasive CAD-det System to be showcased at upcoming Canadian healthcare events. OTTAWA, Oct. 11, 2017 /CNW/ – AusculSciences™, a pioneer in developing advanced acoustic [...]
Revolutionizing the Standard of Care for
Coronary Artery Disease Detection.
Radiation and contrast
The CAD-det SystemTM
Non-invasively detects the sounds
associated with turbulent blood
flow in stenosed coronary arteries
a direct indication of CAD.
AusculSciencesTM CAD-det System is a rapid, functional test designed to increase the standard of care for detection of CAD, while decreasing costs and enhancing patient safety.
In just a few minutes, the CAD-det System uses its patented technology to acquire and analyze cardiac acoustic data and deliver immediate results with high diagnostic accuracy enabling clinicians to rule-out CAD in patients while ensuring at-risk patients receive the proper level of care.
Benefits to Patients:
- Test is completed in minutes.
- No exposure to radiation.
- No exercise or pharmaceutical stress required.
Benefits For Healthcare Professionals:
- Easy for physicians, nurses, and technicians to use.
- Short test times, with immediate results.
- Novel data presentation for aiding clinical decision-making.
- Integration with health record systems.
- Suitable for busy hospitals and clinics.