Interested in helping improve the health and well-being of people with cardiovascular conditions? Have an entrepreneurial spirit, willing to pitch in and help in any way you can? Want to make a difference within a close-knit but growing company? Thrive on taking ownership of issues and collaboratively driving them to ground? Excited by working with cutting-edge technology? If these attributes describe you, you might be a great fit for our team!
AusculSciences (pronounced “oss-kull sciences” – derived from “auscultation”, which is the act of listening to the sounds of the body as part of a medical diagnosis) values your hard work, creativity, and your passionate desire to deliver outstanding value to our healthcare customers. In return for your efforts, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive health, dental, paramedical, and death/disability benefits
- Generous vacation allotment
- Excellent work-life balance
- Opportunities for training and development
- A team lunch and general-knowledge quiz game on Fridays
- A modern workplace within the heart of Kanata North, with easy walking access to a number of restaurants, shops, and the extensive Beaver Pond Trail network
Don’t see any openings that fit your skills, experience, and career goals? Let’s talk – send us your information to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for future opportunities.
We currently have the following openings:
View Clinical Study Manager Job Posting View Technical Writer Job Posting View Software Architect Job Posting