FULL-STACK WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Interested in helping improve the health and well-being of people with cardiovascular conditions? Have an entrepreneurial spirit, willing to pitch in and help in any way you can? Want to make a difference within a close-knit but growing company? Thrive on taking ownership of issues and collaboratively driving them to ground? Excited by working with cutting-edge technology? If these attributes describe you, you might be a great fit for our team.
We are looking for strong coding skills and unique personalities. You will have a great opportunity to make very direct contributions to our products and our customers.
In your role, you will be working with the latest technologies in web development. You will work according to the classic Agile methodologies, where we value dynamic and light ways of working with focus on the code deliverables.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Participate in the design, implementation and testing of web applications;
- Understand new product requirements and translating them into design;
- Believe in Zero Defect development and practice it (Quality First);
- Contributing to the satisfaction of our customers;
- Provide support to other functional groups including marketing, regulatory affairs, quality assurance, and production;
- Develop secure and reliable interfaces between the medical device management server and other Business enabled applications (ERP/CRM/SCM).
- A university or college degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is required;
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience;
- At least 2 years of well-demonstrated working experience of web application development;
- Experience in working across the entire stack of application development;
- Experience with C# and .NET;
- Experience with Relational databases like MySQL or SQL Server;
- Experience with Web Services technologies and RESTful APIs.
Considered an ASSET
- Experience with UI Frameworks such as Angular Material or Vuetify;
- Experience with ASP.NET Core 2.x;
- Experience with Object Relational Mapper like Entity Framework;
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket, Confluence and Jira would be considered a plus;
- Experience with both Windows and Linux environments;
- Experience in developing interfaces with 3rd party manufacturing & distribution vendors enterprise
applications (ERP) would be considered a plus;
- Experience with Web Servers such as IIS and Nginx;
- Experience with Python;
- Experience with various cloud solutions (Azure, AWS) is highly desirable;
- Experience with automated browser tests using Selenium;
- Experience with NUnit and SpecFlow.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to helping improve the health and well-being of people with cardiovascular conditions;
- The ability to make a difference within a close-knit but growing company;
- A competitive salary;
- Comprehensive health, dental, paramedical, and death/disability benefits;
- Excellent work-life balance;
- Opportunities for training;
- A team lunch on Fridays;
- A workplace within the heart of Kanata North, with easy walking access to several restaurants, shops, and the extensive Beaver Pond Trail network.
If you have the experience we are looking for, please forward your resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. AusculSciences will provide reasonable accommodation to persons with disabilities to allow you to participate in the recruitment process, upon request.